Not only can learning digital skills be a great way of becoming more independent, it can also make life much easier. We Are Digital can support with:
- keeping in touch with friends and family through Skype, Facebook, WhatsApp, Zoom and Microsoft Teams
- ordering groceries online and having them delivered
- getting up-to-date information and news on the internet
- learning about online safety
- learning techniques for using Microsoft applications like PowerPoint and Excel
- learning how to use the Universal Credit app on a smartphone
- learning how to create and use an email account
- filling in forms and applications online and
- much more.
We can arrange for an experienced tutor to call you. Simply contact us to apply for digital skills support.
For more information about digital skills and getting online, click here.