Northamptonshire Mind are regularly updating their website, and the national Mind website contains information on how to look after your mental health. For more information regarding coronavirus restrictions in Northamptonshire, visit northamptonshire.gov.uk.
Lockdown shouldn’t mean being locked out of essential and accessible mental health support.
Call our team to find out what support is available, or arrange a call back with one of our mental health support workers. Call 01604 312 116, Monday – Friday, 11am to 1pm, or3pm to 5pm. Evening call backs are available. This is a free service but initial calls will be charged at your standard network rate.
You can also call your local mental health navigators, anytime of the day or night: 0800 448 0828 - lines available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Our Crisis Cafés remain open as an essential service during lockdown. Face covering are mandatory unless you are medically exempt and a temperature check will be done on arrival. Staff are equipped with PPE and will be following social distancing guidelines.
Local Crisis Cafés (for ages 18+)
- Corby Crisis Café Address: 18 Argyll St, Corby NN17 1RU Phone: 01536 267 280
- Daventry Crisis Café Address: Brook Street, Old Gas Works Car Park, Daventry NN11 4GG Phone: 01327 879 416
- Kettering Crisis Café Address: The Mixing Bowl, 49-51 Russell Street, Kettering, NN16 0EN Phone: 01536 523 216
- Northampton Crisis Café Address: 6/7 Regent St, Northampton NN1 2NQ Phone: 01604 634 310
- Rushden Crisis Café Address: Phoenix House, Skinner's Hill, Rushden NN10 9YE Phone: 01933 312 800
- Wellingborough Crisis Café Address: 14 Havelock St, Wellingborough NN8 4QA Phone: 01933 223 591
Although some support is suspended at this time, Mind are continuing to offer services through telephone, text, online and email support, open from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday: