- Learn how to play in a band - instruments provided
- Tuition and mentoring from a professional musician
- Write original music and record in a recording studio
- Play in a professional gig
- Take part in offstage activities such as band photography, videography, logo and t-shirt design
- No musical experience necessary
Sessions run on Wednesdays, 5-7pm or 7-9pm during term time at Foundation House in Stratford.
For more information and to book:
To be eligible for a funded place, a youngster needs to currently be receiving professional mental health provision from a third sector organisation, mental health charity, NHS organisation, etc. SPARK needs to have a designated contact from the mental health organisation that is supporting the youngster, that we can refer back to if we have any concerns regarding their welfare.