It seems that everywhere we turn these days, we hear about costs going up – energy, petrol and even our weekly food shop. We want you to know that support is on hand and that there are several ways we can help you:
- Visit our ‘your energy, our support’ webpage where we’ve got details about the government’s Warm Home Discount Scheme, Cold Weather Payment, Winter Fuel Payment and the Winter Hardship Fund. We’ve also got information about the different schemes and grants that energy suppliers are offering to their customers.
- Households across the country who may need an extra helping hand to pay for essentials such as food, clothing and utilities, may be eligible for a Household Support Fund grant from their local council. Visit our ‘myMoney’ webpage for details about the grant as well as advice on debts, money management, earnings and banking.
- If you’re struggling with your mental health because of money issues, we can help with that too. Visit our ‘myWellbeing’ webpage for more information about the free services we have available.
- The Government has announced that Universal Credit will rise for some people. This means it’s more important than ever for you to check if you can claim Universal Credit or if you already do, to see if the amount has changed.
- Are you struggling to afford things that can help you and your family get on in life? We can help with our range of grants for education and work/training related costs. We also have a team of coaches who can support customers to get back into work, including working out how much better off you could be. To find out more about what support is available, fill in our contact form.
You’re not on your own and we’re in this together. There is also lots of information on our social media accounts (search @OrbitHelp on Facebook and Twitter) Or get in touch with us if you need any extra support. We’re here to help.