Orbit You and Your Home feedback survey:
competition terms and conditions
1. The promoters are Orbit Group Limited and Orbit Housing Association Limited (herein after referred to as ‘Orbit’) and are all registered societies under the Co-operative and Community Benefit Societies Act 2014. Are all exempt charities and registered with the Regulator of Social Housing.
2. Employees of Orbit or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the competition.
4. Entrants must be a tenant or resident of Orbit and their name must be on the tenancy/lease agreement for the property where they live.
5. To enter the competition, entrants must have submitted a feedback form for a You and Your Home visit via email, SMS or phone call between 27 November 2023 and 08 January 2024.
6. Entrants may only enter the competition once for the duration of the competition.
7. The competition will run from 27 November 2023 at 00:01 and will close on 08 January 2024 at 23:59. After this date and time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. One winner of the competition shall receive a £100 Love2Shop voucher. There is no cash equivalent, and the prize is not transferrable. If for any reason any element of the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
10. Any winning entrant who is in breach of their tenancy or the subject of an Anti-Social Behaviour Order obtained by Orbit will be ineligible and, in these circumstances, an alternative prize winner will be drawn.
11. There will only be one winner for the duration of the competition, who will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 08 January 2024. Entrants can only win one prize throughout the competition.
12. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
13. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
15. The promoter will notify the winner within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and randomly draw a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will validate the winner and when this has been done, the promoter will mail or email the voucher directly to the winner. The promoter is not responsible for any vouchers lost in the post.
17. The Promoter together with any third-party agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promoters liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are deemed to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
21. By entering the competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
22. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in this Terms & Conditions will prevail.
23. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.