If you’re an Elmhurst Court customer who’s been selected to take part in the trial of our new service, your Property Manager will request identification when they arrive at your home. This is so that they can confirm your identity and address. Please have the following ready to show your Property Manager:
A – Personal Identification
Please choose one form of identification from the list below. If you’re not able to provide any of the identification in the Group 1 list, please provide two forms of identification from the Group 2 list.
- Driving Licence with photo
- Travel document
- National Identity Card (EC / EAA)
Please provide two from the following list, if you’re unable to provide one of the forms of identification in Group 1.
- Birth certificate
- Credit / debit card
- Marriage certificate
- National Insurance card
- NHS medical card
- Home Office letter granting indefinite leave to remain
- Proof of right to remain in UK
B – Proof of your address
Please also provide one item from the list below. This should be from the last three months.
- Bank / Building Society / Post Office account statement
- Council Tax letter
- DWP letter confirming benefits
- Income Tax documents (P60 / P45 etc.)
- Medical card / NHS card
- Pension statement
- Utility bill (gas / electric / water / broadband etc.)
If you have any questions or concerns about identification, please call us on 0800 678 1221.