Compliance with Group Standing Orders and Procurement Procedures
Please evidence that you have complied with the above by attaching copies of quotation/tender/contract documents where requested on the New Supplier Request form.
In order to streamline the set-up process the requester should ensure the following are obtained and sent via email to the Procurement Team at email@example.com to support your request for a new supplier.
Without the relevant information your request will be rejected:-
Relevant insurance documents (min cover of £5m)
- All businesses working for Orbit should have Public Liability Insurance.
- All employers should have Employer’s Liability Insurance.
- All Consultants should have Professional Indemnity cover relevant to the value and risk of the work they do.
Health and Safety Information
- Orbit’s corporate standard for suppliers carrying out works to our properties is “Safety Schemes in Procurement” (SSIP) – please obtain certification where possible.
- If certification cannot be evidenced, then please be aware that the Procurement team will need to issue a health and safety competency questionnaire which will be checked, this will delay the process.
- As a minimum all suppliers should have a Health and Safety policy/statement that can be provided.
Accreditations / Certifications / Licences – evidence required where applicable.
- Waste Carriers licence – all suppliers removing waste must have a valid licence.
- Asbestos – in the case of any asbestos related services, please refer to Orbit’s Compliance Team.
- Food Hygiene – all suppliers supplying food must have a food hygiene rating of 5.
- Working with our customers – any suppliers who will be required to enter customer premises at any location or work closely with our customers must have Disclosure and Barring (DBS) checks in place.
Data Protection – Data Protection legislation is changing with the introduction of “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR). All suppliers processing customer data or integrating with our systems must have as a minimum BS ISO27001.
Please ensure that you have provided the Procurement Team with the above evidence as required before completing the form below. If just the form is submitted with no evidence or no reason as to why there is no evidence it will be rejected.