A project, individual (customer, community member, contractor or Orbit employee) who has developed a positive environmental project or supported other individuals to reduce their negative impact/maximise positive impact on the environment. Projects developed by Orbit employees must also have impacted customers/communities, i.e. cannot be business-only orientated.
- Must be a clear case study on how the project has made a positive impact on the environment
- Project impact must have improved the communities in which Orbit operates
- Project must show sustainable change, i.e. how positive impact will continue into the future
- Successful candidates will evidence engagement of customers and/or the wider community in environmental issues/sustainability
Orbit Earth Award
- Winner will receive - £1000 cash value prize
- Highly commended (x2) will receive- £500 cash value prize
The Award will provide funding for a community group, person, contractor or team to help ensure the project can continue to make sustainable change in the future.