Request a refund
You can apply for a refund if your account with us is in credit. There are several circumstances where we can consider a refund. You can download the relevant refund request form below. When you have completed the form you can return it us.
- By post to Income Compliance Team, PO Box 6406, Coventry, CV3 9NB
If you receive Housing Benefit, we recommend keeping a month's credit on your account to help with transition to Universal Credit payments.
Refund request forms
- Credit on a current tenancy refund request form (pdf, 115KB)
- Credit on a former tenancy refund request form (pdf, 168KB)
- Credit on a former account where the customer has passed away refund request form (pdf, 164KB)
- Credit on former Orbit accounts if Power of Attorney is in place or if you are acting on behalf of the customer with their consent refund request form (pdf, 168KB)
Before we can confirm how much we can refund, we will need to check if the amount is affected by the following, depending on the type account and circumstances:
- Whether there are amounts owing on other accounts relating to the customer.
- Where Housing Benefit payments have been made, we will need to check if the relevant local authority will be claiming any money back.
It may take up to four weeks for us to complete any checks.
Check your balance
Check your charges and payments onlineCheck your balance